Picking up food from the restaurant
- Count the items in the bag and confirm the items via the app.
- Don't open food containers to inspect items; the restaurant staff will do that for you.
Transporting the food
- Carefully place the food in your hot bag.
- Note: The "hot bag" is just an insulated bag and helps maintain the food quality of the food, whether the food is hot or cold.
- Make sure you put extra padding, if applicable, so it doesn't slide around during delivery. If extra padding is needed to prevent the items from sliding, make sure the padding is clean.
Hot bags last longer and retain its function if you keep it clean. Before your next delivery, here are some best practices in keeping your hot bag clean:
- Wipe your hot bag with a recommended household cleaner for kitchens.
- Use a clean towel or paper towels with water and wipe the cleaner residue.
- Use a new clean towel or paper towels to dry the hot bag.
Do your best to keep the hot bag in a clean space in your vehicle. If you have any concerns about compromised quality of your hot bag contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a replacement.
In regards to transporting food just as any aspect of delivery please use your best judgement.