Before you start making deliveries (after you've received your welcome email from OrangeCrate), you'll need a smartphone.
- Download our app "DeliverLogic" on iTunes or Android phones
- Login with your email address. Your password is OrangeCrate.
- Head over to your neighborhood and sign in to start being notified of deliveries.
- Check your app often for orders by refreshing your app
- Need help with a delivery or encounter an issue? Chat with OrangeCrate Dispatch through your mobile app.
- Complete your delivery and head back to the busy areas.
Read some of the helpful tips other OrangeCrate drivers have shared with us:
Perks to wearing your shirt – Wearing your shirt can let you skip the line at some restaurants and save you precious time. Also, many restaurants request them for safety and security reasons. If you don't have a shirt, you can request one from your team leader by email. Indicate your size (S, M. L, XL)
- Hang out in busy areas – to make the best use of your time, start your delivery day in a busy area with lots of restaurants nearby and head back once you finish your last delivery. This will help you get matched with more orders quickly.
- Confirm quickly – You get 4 minutes to confirm an order. Drivers who check their phone often, usually earn more.
- Keep customers informed – Proactively providing updates to customers can help you get 5-star customer ratings, even if you're running late. Remember, not all customers uses a mobile phone, so don't be afraid to give them a call and leave a voicemail. Your app has all of their contact info in it.
- Double check all items during pickup – It's never fun to be stuck with a re-delivery or with a poor customer rating. Restaurants can make mistakes, so don't take the hit for their forgetfulness! Ask the restaurant to double check the food for you if you're missing items. And remember, do not open the food bag to check yourself. Ask the restaurant!